Saturday, March 14, 2009

UQMSA Sounthbank BBQ

Today we went south bank for the UQMSA bbq by taking the CityCat! So I woke up very early today, not because I was eager to go to the bbq, but it was because Australia gets very bright at 5am. Damn bright! I can't sleep anymore! Then we went UQ and met up with Radhz to get on to the citycat. It was my first time on the citycat! So I was feeling a bit excited.... hehe... I was hoping that it won't rain all the way there, but it somehow rain once we reached south bank.




























This is my first bbq in Australia and I thought the food would be nice! However, it seems that in Australia the only bbq food is the sausage and the bbq chicken (damn a lot lo they bbq!). They look really delicious har? Actually looks can be quite misleading (not nice at all!).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home