Sunday, April 12, 2009

Jalan-jalan Australia Season 1 (Part 1: Brisbane City)

Our internet was down for a few days due to exceeding the quota. That's why I haven't been able to update my "Jalan-jalan" programme. To start off Part 1, I'll begin with the Brisbane City!

We went to the City on Friday, which was a Good Friday= Holiday. Most shops in Australia closed during public holidays. How interesting... If back in M'sia, I bet the shopping centers will be flooded by people! So, we went walking round and round and round the city for a few times, taking lots of pictures (almost 200 pics i guess)....

We took the CityCat to city instead of the bus... (My favourite mode of transport! I don't think I'll get bored riding on this no matter how many times it is.)

Our first spot was the Casino! Doesn't look like a casino at all... Looked more like a government building!

The colourful Brisbane City library:

Bank of New South Wales:

The Giant Clock! It's was 12pm! The first time we hear the 'ding dong' bell of the clock.

The Brisbane City version of StarHill in KL:

They have 24 carat GOLD in the liquor! Oh My God!

Those people must have thought that we were siao!

Some old Telegraph Company....

These things looked like some giant modern chess pieces.

The City Botanic Gardens:

Guess what?? We conquered QUT! (un-intentionally). We somehow reached there through the Botanic Garden. Haha...

QUT Art Musuem. I love this pic!

Somewhere outside QUT:

A bunch of Power Rangers wannabes.... Damn swt (-_-)"...

Queen Victoria!

This condo has an aquarium-like swimming pool. So we could see people swimming inside like fishes. Hehe...
Time to go home... (on a CityCat again of course!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home