I Miss Myself!
Since when the weather or the time has ever stop you from going out Sherlyn? Since when???
Sherlyn: "Since I came to Australia......"
I was just browsing through the pictures that I have for the past few years after my secondary school... They seems as if they were yesterdays that...
we went to the beach... gossiping... having A&W...

looking at the sunset in Kerteh...
feeding the fish with our dead skin...
watching the nature's "christmas trees"...
eat until "wanna die" at Jogoya...
delicious birthday dinner...
trips to Genting Highlands...


joining the super duper packed crowd that you felt as if you've been squeezed to "roti canai"...
olympic for catching flights...
going on a long journey with "on the spot" planning...
tugu negara??? what were we doing here?!?
joining the road procession at night for fun...

wesak day...
ended up in the morning market for breakfast after a night without sleeping...

having my henna on my hand...

KLCC shopping, lunch and dinner...

Eye on Malaysia...
taking pictures with celebrity...

juz looking at the scenery down the house...
Melaka chicken rice ball...
gigantic pineapple tart...
Nyonya ice kacang...
queuing up for satay celup...
seeing weird things...
out for Kenny Roger's or Kim Garry or Sushi King...
I miss myself... my life... my friends... and my job...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home