It's all coming back to me now
It was some time ago that I realized I have lost my passion. My passion to live. I lost confidence in myself and gradually I lost myself. So, I was lost.
My life was so screwed that I hated myself and everyone else around me. For they can have fun that I can't have and for they own things that I don't. I was angry for every single details about their life that did not fit into mine. And I thought the world has turned its back on me. I was even angry at GOD for giving me such huge and arduous obstacle in my life at such a young age, that I stopped praying and stopped believing in religion for some time.
I struggled and worked so hard to make ends meet. And along the way I realized who my true friends were and who I can trust when everything goes wrong. I've hurt many people. I know. But for those who still stay around, they are my treasure. I might have forgotten how I used to laugh like I used to or do things like how I used to them or juz simply being myself; but I will never forget all the things that I have been through.
Today, I managed to laugh like how I used to laugh before. I'm really glad that I realized that. I'm no longer angry at GOD. It is as if I'm beginning to feel my passion for life again. I'm starting to pick up on myself.
People say when one door closes, another opens. The ups and downs , trials and tribulations we face in life mould us to be a better and stronger person. I believe.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home