Jalan-jalan Australia Season 1 (Part 2: Gold Coast)
We went Gold Coast yesterday. On the way, we stop at Harbour Town (definitely a shopping heaven for shopaholic!!!) It's like a very gigantic version of Cheras Queens Park! Damn huge!

Then we headed to Surfer's Paradise.




This place was not like what I expected...
A bit disappointed though...
I like the beach back home better- cleaner, the water is clearer, the sand is whiter, less people, and the sea breeze! I don't think they have any of these here... They call this "Surfer's Paradise"... Well, it's not a paradise to me... Miss home so so so much!


After lunch, we went Q-Deck! Yes... This building:

It's the world's 20th tallest building. Yet it's as impressive as the Twin Tower that we have in KL. (if you can see in the list, number 2 and 3 are Petronas Tower, Kuala Lumpur)

Gold Coast, Surfer's Paradise, Q-Deck 77th floor: I was here! (pink flip-flop)

I guess if we have such tall building in Terengganu, i bet it'll look almost the same (minus the tall buildings).



As far as the eyes can see... I can see no boundary between the sky and the sea...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home