Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
We went Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary today. It's actually the world's first and largest koala sanctuary!
Even Jackie Chan and Westlife have been here!

The koalas are so so so so so cute!!! but they were sleeping most of the time... haiz... we've tried almost all means to wake them up, but our attempts were in vain. (-_-)"

The best thing is I got to cuddle a koala!! Juz feel so wanna bring home one!

and I managed to feed the kangaroos too! There were kangaroo dung everywhere! and by the end of the feeding, my hand was basically covered with kangaroo siliva... yie~~ (i think I even smell like a kangaroo).
After done stepping on millions of kangaroo dungs, we went to watch the sheep dog show and the bird show.
Well, we even got the chance to feed some other animals such as the wild lorikeet, the sheeps, the ponies, and the goats. (p/s: the wild lorikeet are really wild... one of them even shit on Han Siean! haha)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home