Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ahmad... Oh... Ahmad....

I read this article from The Star today, and it is certainly interesting for me! (coz I'm not a big fan of Ahmad):

"Terengganu Mentri Besar Datuk Ahmad Said has been in office for just a year but he is now struggling to hold on to his job. Much will depend on how new Terengganu Umno chief Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein assesses the situation."

I didn't know that he lost his important post of state Umno chief on last Friday! Our prime minister appointed Datuk Seri Hi­­shammuddin Tun Hussein as the new state Umno liaison chairman??? He is the only MB who was not made the Umno chief in a Barisan-held state! Oh my god! But it was quite a relieved...

Well... I'm of no surprise to hear stories begin to trickle out about the way he conducts state executive meetings and his inability to process feedback... Not surprised at all... and his en­­thusiasm for the zoo in Kemaman??? No wonder we suddenly have a zoo there... he is Umno division chief in Kemaman!!!

His critics are aghast ( I think I am more aghast now!) that he appointed an ex-ambulance driver (oh my god~~~ Ex-ambulance driver??!!?!? Did I see this wrong???) as a GLC chairman and how his idea of helping the rakyat was to distribute 10 oil palm saplings to each household. <- no comment. (i don't think we even got this at home...)

This is the most hilarious part:
“Under Idris, we would hear all sorts of projects and things happening in the state. Now we only hear the MB talk about the zoo in Kemaman,” said a Kuala Tereng­ganu resident. ("MB and his zoo")

Ahmad...... Oh... Ahmad...... I don't understand why the hell Gajen supported you so much? He doesn't even stay in Terengganu for god's sake... And he sounded as if he was so pro about everything that was happening... Sweat(-_-)" Don't let me see you Gajen, You'll be in a lot of trouble!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home