Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Biom2012 Systems Physiology Practical

I have my 1st Systems Physiology Practical Session today. As usual, I'm the "white mouse" among those who are doing the course that I know to go for the practical... Haih...

and as I predicted, I was the subject of experiment... I had to urinate don't know how many times, then measure my own urine volume, test the content of my own urine, drink from the tap water (???!!!), stepping on a block for 250 times, and let my lab partners measure my heart rate, blood pressure and body temperature...

And surprisingly, I could sense one of my lab partners being my lab partner before the practical session and before I even know her!!! Omg! I think I should venture into some tarot card reading or something (-_-)"...

p/s: one of my lab partners, Rachel: "I juz recovered from SWINE FLU last week. If you all don't mind."
My brain: "WHATTTT??!!!??!!!????!!!????!!!!!??? OMG..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home