Sunday, July 26, 2009

End of Winter Break

Curry Connection marks the end of my Winter Break 2009. It was quite a hectic break, yet it was an exciting one. This winter break has taught me a lot of things, not to mention the discoveries I made throughout the break.

I went many places that I have never been before and I met new people along the way. Some experiences I will treasure for life, some totally changed my view towards certain things in life. But one thing for sure: time really flies!

My Winter break basically includes:
1. Ipswich town
2. UQ Ipswich Campus
3. Queensland Museum
4. South Bank Memorial Park
5. Brisbane Goodwill Bridge
6. Mt Coot-tha Toowong
7. Parkinson
8. Sunnybank Hills
9. Chermside Shopping Centre
10. Callemville
11. Moreton Island
12. Brisbane Transit Centre
13. Story Bridge
14. Sand Boarding at the "desert"
15. I saw my first whale!
16. Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
17. Queens Park Ipswich
18. St John Cathedral
19. I've seen Charles Darwin's 1st original "Origin of the Species"
20. Sizzler
21. Badminton
22. Jogging to Toowong
23. Brisbane Airport DFO
24. Curry Connection
25. Kenmore Plaza
26. Chapel Hill
27. Queensland Maritime Museum
28. City Gate Hotel
29. Annerly
30. Dutton Park
31. UQ Art Museum
32. Limousine (hehe...)
33. Mi Cat Cruise

And some other discoveries that can't really be put into words...

I had a good Winter Break. Now, it's time to gear up for a new semester!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home