Point of Attention
Today as usual, we went for badminton and had dinner at Miss India. The non-usual thing is however, Juin and Micheal tagged along for dinner. Nothing unusual happened except for instead of Micheal being the "point of attention" with his usual "blow-water", it was Juin being the "point of attention" . I can even see annoyance on Micheal's face. =p haha...
But the point that I want to make here is not about who being the "point of attention", it is what the "point of attention" has to say that counts. It is of extremely rare occasion that I raise my respect levels for someone (for many ppeople, they drop) and yes, today I did. As much as I know about what life is, hardly ever that I hear people talking about their life story. Often not because they don't tell people about their lives, but it's just that the don't have any story to tell about their life...
Well... clearly, I know I do. And for a lot of reasons, what Juin said made me see a great deal of myself in him. But God knows, and I know, the story that I got to tell is much much more breathtaking and challenging than his. At least he has a happy and healthy family... The thing that I envy most about everyone...
Today, I learnt somethings. I learnt that in this world, there are still people who see life as how I see life. I learnt that I should be thankful (I've been trying very hard). I learnt that you can still find good, considerate, and responsible son on earth (they are not yet extinct). And I learnt that a simple person may not be as simple as he/she seems.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home