Saturday, August 8, 2009

WORST Migraine EVER!

Some people say "whatever you do, the SKY is the limit". For me, the limit is much lower than the sky. Because for whatever that I do, my MIGRAINE is my limit. I have migraine since I was in Form 1 and up until now, my migraine has been a part of me for almost 10 years... It is indeed a painful illness, because it affects my mood, my appetite, my studies, my behavior, my sleeping time, and most importantly, my LIFE!

I can bear the pain. All the pain. In fact, I have been through all the migraines without much complain except hitting my the right side of my head... But yesterday's migraine was by far the WORST migraine that I have ever experience in my life history. My head felt like it almost exploded for god's sake!!

Although I know that there were incidences where my feeling of vomiting caused the onset of my migraine, there was definitely never before that my migraine causes the onset of my vomiting. But the migraine that I had yesterday caused me to vomit several times, that everything I ate for lunch and after lunch were wasted! especially my expensive nasi lemak from Little Singapore! And the best thing was that my forceful vomiting has caused internal bleeding around my eyes! Oh my god... I was looking at the mirror after showering, and for one second I thought I was going blind soon! and the blood would come out from my eyes!




Thank god Micheal came immediately after receiving my shocking call with " my eyes are BLEEDING!"... and sent me to the nearest clinic. Thank god again that the clinic did not "shoo" me away this time like how it happened last week when I was down with my flu and fever. So this is the kind of "illness seriousness" that you can finally see a doctor... damn sweat (-_-)"...

So after waiting for quite some time, the doctor finally attended to me and the only thing that she did after examining me was to give me an injection and that's all. No medicine. No nothing. (-_-)" (although I looked almost like I am dying...)

Well, I am very much relieved that my migraine is no longer with me (at least for now...). But the internal bleeding around my eyes are still there (which is the main reason why I am going to stick at home most of the time). I spent most of my time sleeping due to my fatigue... (like a pig!). Sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep...

Anyways, thank you so much to my housemates and Micheal for being concern and taking care of me. You guys are so kind. I really appreciate it. And I am so sorry for the trouble...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home