ResponsibilitIES
I am sure that everyone has multiple responsibilities and roles to play in order to live. There is definitely no such thing that if you have one responsibility, you can't perform other responsibilities, i.e, if you're a student, you can't perform a responsibility as a daughter; or if you're a housemate, you can't perform a responsibility as a friend; or if you have to clean the house today, you can't do groceries for dinner today... I myself have lots and lots and lots of responsibilities and roles: as a daughter, as a sister, as a Buddhist, as a student, as a friend, as a housemate, as a Malaysian, as a granddaughter, as a niece, as a neighbour, as a blogger, and many many more... and yet never once did I say I can't perform my responsibility because of another.
Those are the lame reasons that I think only people who are selfish or as brainless as a fish (does fish has a brain???) can think of when they take for granted the kindness that they've been given. What would you do if you ever encounter such person in your life? I will try my very best not to talk to them even if they as me questions because I know if I ever talk to them, I am extremely sure that I will ended up confronting them! And yet I get: "Did you say something?!? I asked you a question! (in a "are-you-deaf-or-mute-way")... I can be mean... but i choose not to because I care how people would feel and what I get in return is hurting myself...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home