Losing Before Fighting...
For once, I regret so terribly over something in my life... I lost even before starting to fight... My life might have taken a different turn if I didn't do somethings that I did before... But it's too late... There's no way at all that I can go back and fix things to be as how I hope them to be... For now, it's for certain that I'm a loser... I've been through so much and I've changed so much that I can't even remember what kind of person I used to be some time ago... I'm sorry for everything I did... I was not far-sighted back then... I should have tried harder... I'm really sorry... I promised I'll try my very best in any ways possible to make it up for this... I'm truly sorry...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home